Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do you think most teen girls who claim to have mental illnesses just want attention?

I feel this way most of the time. I know that sometimes people really are depressed. Sometimes they really feel as if they need to cut themselves. But most of the emo/cutters/depressed girls i know just seem like they want attention. I know this girl who is emo. She is always acting like the world kicked her in the face or something. When i asked her about it she said "you have no idea how hard my life is" I know her family. She is rich to say the least. She has both her parents. A year ago she was perfectly happy. Yet her life is so hard? I mean doesn't make sense to me. I know people who have real problems/dead parents/homeless/drug addict parents/are in gangs and they go around acting perfectly happy. But somebody glares at her and she acts like her life is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment