Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oscar fish food suggestion?

Sooo... My Oscar is incredibly picky and won't eat anything. When he was smaller he was eating tetra cichlid crisps but now he's too big for them and I'm trying to upgrade... I started out with hikari chicklid gold, then aqueon chichlid pellets, and now tetra cichlid jumbo sticks... But he just sucks it up and spits it all back out. I don't care about color enhancers or growth enhancers... I just want something healthy for him... Does anyone have expirience with a picky Oscar? And what healthy food would you recamend. I definatly don't wanna be exchanging fish food every other day lol. And the only thing he will eat is the algea rounds for the other fish! But I'm sure that's not a proper diet for him :-) suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment